By seeking our advice early during the development stages of a project we can ensure savings are maximised by optimising the use of stabilisation in designs to reduce double handling and import and export of materials. We employ a number of qualified engineers and project managers offering sound advice based on years of experience.
In order to assess a site accurately in terms of stabilisation, ideally the following information is considered:
- Geotechnical data including site conditions, material type and depth, sub-grade and existing pavement material.
- Construction conditions and loading.
- Geometric site layout proposed and existing.
- Proposed minimum area to be treated.
- Specification requirements typically in terms of density, CBR strength or binder content if provided.
- Proposed award and commencement dates.